Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Today








Jim and I are expecting twins a girl and boy in Decemeber of 2007, (as you can see from the picture above) the original due date was 12/22/2007 when we thought it was just 1 baby. Now that there are 2 babies it will probably be around 12/9/2007 Jim is thinking Thanksgiving. In the above pic I am 20 weeks pregnant which was 8/3/2007 I am quite large for a 20 weeker says the doc. In fact when we went to my last appt he said my belly was the size of a 28 week pregnant person and that was 18 weeks, so I am just going to get bigger.



We are really excited as these are our first children and our last :) for now at least. I have been eating like a bear (Jim says I am eating him out of house and home) well when you need to eat for 3 people yes however I have been very good about not eating junk. Now, I have slipped a couple times but overall I am very proud of myself. The heartburn is really, really bad though so when I do eat I have to usually down some TUMS before or after.










No comments: