Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here they are on the fireplace (UGH) I can't leave the room for to long for fear they are going to fall.
Ally (Jims cousins baby)

Here they are sitting at their new activity table. Soon they will be able to sit there and be able to get in and out of the chairs okay and eat there, color etc...


Putting together a puzzle (I think he was pulling all of the pieces out) daddy just got home from the meeting and had not seen the table yet so he was checking it out too. Our 2 additional chairs came yesterday which is a whole other story which I dont have time to go into today.


Jim informed me the other day that the LAPTOP is his now since he is teaching at the University of Phoenix he needs it to do work. It was MY LAPTOP when I was doing real estate. This would explain why I have not posted anything in a week, Jim has been on it getting stuff ready for his class and I can use the other computer but to download pictures I have to plug in the camera (no card slot) and it takes forever. Where the laptop I can put in the card and download right away.


The twins have figured out how to climb up the stairs so every night before bed we let the climb (crawl) up the stairs. They have also discovered how to climb up on the fireplace and stand and bang on the top of it where the vent is (very annoying) also I am afraid they will fall right off and land on their heads. I also have not dusted that part in awhile (which reminds me I should do that soon).








No comments: