Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Updates

Here is Carsons Christmas gift we are getting Kelsey one too. The only reason we got his is because I went to Rhea Lanas this year big consignment sale (I am consigning this year) and just happen to find this. IT was only used once and was 50.00 at WMT it was 70 so we saved some money. If you like to shop you should check out Rhea Lanas (www.rhealana.com) for kids clothes, it was packed in there tonight and I had no desire to look through any of the racks. I did find books and a toy see I stuck to my list :) and didnt come out with a bunch of stuff we dont need.
Here is Carsons bandaged hand from his burn

Poor baby!!!! I love him and his hand is all better now
He still didnt get the idea that it was hot and hurt him the next day he touched it again only it wasnt hot.
I know its been a month since my last post... I am a busy lady.
A few weeks ago Carson burnt his had on the exhaust of the 4 wheeler, we took him to WellQuest thank GOD it was not 2nd or 3rd degree. They told us to put silverdine on it and keep it wrapped up for a couple days.
Church activities started up again this week so I am working again now.... staying busy. HOGS game this weekend in Little ROCK!!! YEAH!

No comments: