Wednesday, March 4, 2009

15 month appointment

Yesterday was the twins 15 month appointment it was great, they did not fuss at all (well except for shots)but only for a minute. Wal-Mart is covering well visits now well 80% of them so we only had to pay 20% I forgot that they dont BILL you for those you have to pay at their office. Good thing Jim was with me and had his debit card because they dont take discover. I guess I need to remember that for their 18 month visit. They were kind of fussy today (from the shots) so I kept them in my room at church tonight (normally I put them in the other 1yr old room but decided not to have to put someone else through the fussiness) and Carson did not nap today.

Kelsey is 19lbs 12 oz and os 30 1/4 inches long (no surprise there) since she is so long
Carson is 20 lbs, 8 oz and is 29 1/2 inches long so he is catching up to his sissy
I have some pictures from yesterday and a video which I will post later on this week, Jim has the laptop and it takes FOREVER on this computer. Tomorrow night is Bunco and Friday I have a ladies night out with the girls from church dinner and possibly a movie (I will need to see what time the movie starts) since if its too late I may not make it.

We are getting the swingset installed this weekend and are very excited, my baby swings came in to Wal-Mart today and Jim is going to pick them up at the store tomorrow after work. Its good they came in so we can have them up at the same time.

No comments: