Thursday, March 12, 2009

Swingset


The swingset is still not completly put together due to weather, however the side where the twins can swing is done. So on Tuesday I took them out to swing for a bit before the rain and colder weather moved in. It should be done by this weekend, this thing is bigger than we thought it was going to be but will bring loads of fun this summer.






Kelsey Belsey found Jim's razorback so she just happened to be playing with it on Monday beofre bed time.. Our desktop computer crashed on Sunday and we lost everything not backed up on the external hard drive. We need to wait until bonus time next year to get a new computer which I am fine with. I am on it way too much anyway, as long as I can check email and facebook and print stuff we are good. So I was dinking around with that and Jim told me to come in the living room with the camera to watch her play with the razorback.

I could not mute Dora in the background without having to move the camera so Dora is our background noise. Sometimes I think we watch way too much tv, now that the weather will warm up soon we will be enjoying the swingset and I will be able to plant my impatients this year. I know how to do it this year so they will get really big (last year the twins were like 4 months old when I planted them) and I did not have any time to take care of them. This year I am committed to taking care of them.

1 comment:

amywelborn said...

Love the swing!! I wish we had one!