Friday, May 22, 2009

Climber

I put Carson and Kelsey down for a morning nap (I guess to early) but they both were acting like they wanted to go upstairs. I came back down and got some things cleaned up and put away when I heard a thud (I assumed it was because we give them books in their cribs and it had dropped or got thrown out) well then I heard a door shut. Normally the door shuts when the a/c kicks on because it blows it shut but it wasn't on upstairs. I made my way up there and Miss Kelsey Belsey was greeting me at the gate. I went into their room to get Carson out of his crib and saw the top drawer to the dresser was open. I don't know what that child did but she is crazy. She looked at me as though she was a little freaked out so I don't know if she will be climbing out of her crib any more times. I have to now remember to close the gate at the top of the stairs (I usually don't because they are too early to climb out) this is so not the case.



I wish I had my camera but I really wasn't thinking to grab it as I needed to head upstairs and see what was going on. No picture of her face and expression as I came up the stairs.

2 comments:

amywelborn said...

OH NO! Dread the day Maddox figures out how to climb out!

Bridget said...

Yeah maybe he wont do it :).. Enjoy the lake this weekend, we are going camping (even though its going to rain)