Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hello

This was last Saturday Lynn, Mikel, Floyd and Jim ran the Race for Hope they all did the 5 k except Lynn did the 10k
Carson wants us to do this to him too, well we arent tall like Mikel so its a bit hard

Not sure they look to happy here



Kelsey, Carson, Dunning and Addison (Jim's mom watched the twins for me during the sale and Jims aunt Peggy came over and brought her grandbaby Addison).














Sorry its been a few weeks obviously been busy playing catchup. Last week was the neighborhood garage sale it RAINED the whole day and downpoured a few times a few of us are doing a sale next week to sell more stuff. I made some money but no where near what I would have made had it not been raining.


Tonight was our neighborhood block party I stayed to eat and then left with the twins to get them in the BATH and bed. Tomorrow I have to go to church at 8 (I run the 1 yr old hall during 1st service) so I am responsible for 3-4 rooms. I am praying right now that I find more volunteers to help work 1 Sunday a month. Right now I am running 2 rooms ocasionally I have 3 open (which I would love to have all the time).

Tomorrow is mothers day and I plan on doing nothing after church, Jim gets to feed the babies all day tomorrow since I need a break anyway.

Monday is workout day

Tuesday is workout day and I volunteered to help at their MDO to help watch the teachers kids while they have their appreciation lunch.







1 comment:

amywelborn said...

You've been busy! Love the pics!!