Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Updates

Sunday after church playing with daddys hat he was so happy about something
Pretty girl! Its funny they will play with daddys hat and have a good time but we try putting hats on them to wear when we are outside and they take them off.

My pretty girl again!!!!



DADDYS hat is cool


Papa and Tita got Kelsey this dress I love it she can still wear it to church and she can wear it to play in too. She loved putting it over her head all day long


Here they are eating their snack, as you can see they don't sit for long at their table unless you are sitting there with them. This is one of the outfits Tita got for Carson, Jim isnt to fond of the one pieces but I love them because they are light and comfy. They love GOLDFISH (this is our new snack now).



Here is a rainbow for a storm a few nights ago it may have been last Thursday or Friday I really cant remember. Jim and I had to go outside because the sky was literally orange I wanted to check it out.







We went to Dave Peel park a couple times when my mom was here. Its fun, I may do a picnic with the twins sometime and maybe Daddy can come when he is on vacation. There really aren't a lot of things for kids their age to do there its geared more for 5 and up but they like these swings when we can get them. They will attempt slides too! I think this was on a weekday so hardly anyone was there.


The twins are doing great, keeping me busy as usual. Nap time is pretty much the only time I get to clean up the house and get on the computer. We try to go to the fitness center every day or every other day and I am going to brave library time again and see how they do. Jim said he may be able to come to the library time to help me (since my kids dont sit still). It has been raining all morning, I left for the fitness center to go work out and it started raining when I got out on the main road I thought it would let up. It didnt so I sat in the parking lot at the gym for 20 minutes and decided to leave. There was no way I could get them out and try holding hand with an umbrella at the same time.




No comments: