Thursday, December 4, 2008

Atari/Tree and story time


Here is a picture my sister sent me yesterday, I cannot believe how big he is getting.

He is always soo happy I remember when the babies loved the camera at this age, now they still sometimes do (at least Carson does by looking at the picture on our Christmas card) which NO I have not printed out yet I am going to pick them up at Sams next week when the babies are at school and I will get them addressed next week. I know I usually have them sent out by now but the babies keep me really busy and I never thought that at 8:30 I would be ready for bed.

We went to story time at the library and Daddy came over from work to help join in the fun. Thank you daddy it made it so much easier on me not having to keep 2 contained. The last time I went by myself I ended up having to put them in the stroller 1/2 through and let them participate from there. We put the tree up lastnight however I did not get a picture I will hopefully get one tonight either before bunco or after and I will post it on here. We put it upstairs in the front room thank you to my mother in law for the suggestion. I didn't think the ceiling would be tall enough but it worked now I can just shut the door if need be to keep the babies out. They really don't hang out up there so I shouldn't have any issues, I took them in to look at it this morning but they were like whatever. Maybe it will be different tonight when the lights are on.

No comments: