Saturday, November 29, 2008

Look Who's 1

I love how blogger lets me organize these pictures this one should be at the bottom and so on but you get the idea. Maybe I just dont know how to use blogger if some one knows how to organize pictures on here please let me know. Happy BIRTHDAY BABIES!! MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE YOU!!!! We went to Missouri today for a family get together and it was at Jims grandpas church and he found this curtian which was hiding all of this stuff here he is going in.
Jims grandpa Elmer and the twins with their 1 yr cupcakes

He didn't like the cake as much as Kelsey Belsey

MMMMMMM good




Thank you to Daddy for picking out this cake (well we all went to Sams but he knows what he is doing so I had him fill out the form) we took the cake to all of the family get togethers today with the Hope that it does not make it back to our house.



Here they were 1 year ago today





The afternoon they were born, if you remember Carson didnt get to spend alot of time with us so we have a lot of pictures with Kelsey (he had a problem keeping up his body temperature so he had to stay in the nursery under heat lamps and bundled up).


Daddy and his babies


The morning of their birth, I was waiting for them to take me down to the OR oh yeah I got up out of this bed and walked there (with assistance of course) the nurse also did hold close the back of my gown too :)



















2 comments:

Renae Burt said...

Happy Birthday Sweet babies!!!

amywelborn said...

Girl, I don't get the blogger picture thing either. It used to not do that and now it takes me forever to get them in order! So not user friendly!

Love all the pics, doesn't a year go by so fast!