Monday, January 26, 2009

Acitivity Table and other misc stuff

I ventured out after Jim woke up (he is home sick) to grab some groceries for the icy weather tomorrow and I came home(after driving very,very slow the car had a spin out but I was able to get it under control ) and went up to the twins room to get their new pjs (they have been in their pjs from last night all day) and I found Kelsey's mobile destroyed. She had different pieces of it all over the room (I am surprised Daddy didnt see that when he was up there). I didnt have my camera so I took a pic of it before I threw it away. Man the kid is brutal already destroying things :) she has taken it apart before and pulled the top off but never actually broken it until today...
Dunning stopped by this weekend, he and Carson were trying to get up the stairs. Thats Carsons new thing is to climb up the first step and make sure the gate is shut behind him then crawl up the stairs. Of course with mommy behind him :)


Here are Carson, Lynn and Dunning
On Friday Jim and I ordered the twins an acitivity table. I mentioned to Jim that I wanted to start looking at garage sales this spring or at WM for an activity table for them. So I can put it in the kitchen or wherever and they can eat, color etc.... we found it on WM.com and it was 1/2 price so even better. We did the site to store shipping so we don't have to pay for shipping and we also ordered 2 additional chairs since the table only comes with 2. That way when little friends like Dunning, Thomas, Isabella etc come over they can play (when they get older and will sit still in the chairs). Jim liked this table not only for the price but because it can be folded up and put away (so he doesnt have to look at it all the time).






On Saturday I went ahead and ordered their new front facing car seats from Sears, they had 5.00 off I still had to pay tax and shipping (shipping was cheaper then tax) imagine that. They should be here next week, I am really excited. Now the twins will be able to look forward in the car and will be able to look out the windows better. I like it because I have one of those conversation mirrors below my rear view mirror so I can talk to them and see them at the sametime.


Saturday night we went to Ruth's Chris steakhouse or neighbor Kristie turned 40 so her hubby had invited some friends to eat. We only had to pay for drinks since he picked up the food (WHICH WAS COOL) since that place is way expensive. I had to pick my mom up at the airport by midnight since she is retiring from the airlines and needed to come and pick up some photo albums of us as kids since she doesnt have to pay to check bags and once she retires she will have to pay. So she was only really here 1 full day (yesterday) then I dropped her off at the airport this morning. I wonder what she will do with all of her time when she retires, she doesn't own a computer (which is probably a good thing since they are addicting) , cell phone or have cable tv (which she may have to get).


Jim has that nasty stomach bug going around (or something to that affect) and stayed home from work today. I dont feel that great right now either, hopefully the babies dont get sick. I have been disinfecting everything after Jim has been touching it so hopefully I can kill the germies before they attack.














No comments: