Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Storm 2009

Carson was mad about something and did not want to be outside
Kesley loved it she just sat there babbling and smiling :)

Heres what my patio table looks like with all the ice on it






Look at how thick the ice is on the branches!!! If this were MN the roads would have already been plowed, sanded/salted and school WOULD not be canceled.


So we got a major ice storm it started Monday night and did not end until last night. School was canceled yesterday, today and tommorrow. Which I don't see why tomorrow I mean I know the ice is going to freeze back up but I would think that the roads would be plowed and sanded enough that it should be ok.
We lost power yesterday morning for about 45 min or so and then again last night for about 2 hours. Good thing we have a gas fireplace it got a little cold in here!










No comments: