Thursday, April 2, 2009

We are still here

Sorry its been crazy! Last weekend Jim and I went to Hot Springs and left the twins with Paula and Floyd. Well really Paula since Floyd left for a business trip early Saturday morning. However he did spend alot of time with the twins on Friday. They went to one of the Curves for Women and Kelsey stole the show :) she walked in and started going from circuit to circuit and dancing wish someone had the camera for that.
I forgot our camera at home so I borrowed P&F's we didnt take that many pictures and will post them when we get them emailed to us.

I take Carson back to the dr tomorrow so he can check his ears (yes he had a double ear infection a couple weeks ago). I am thinking its back or something he is being very clingy and won't nap. We shall see what he says in the morning.
I will post pictures later, I have to eat lunch while I have the chance

No comments: