Monday, April 6, 2009

What we have been up to

I was in the living room with Kelsey and I kept hearing a clicking sound, I went in and Carson had climbed in a box and was turning on and off the light switch. (daddy taught him how to do that and its cool for like 5 minutes then it gets old). The reason there are boxes in the office is we are trying to pack up books on the bookshelf and get them put away well they havent quite made it upstairs yet.
Daddy has only got to ride his 4 wheeler like 3 times since he got it and so he was taking it out for a spin this day. (oh poor daddy) :)


Saturday since it was soo nice out we went on the swings with daddy and played outside

This was from my moms visit a few weeks ago

Carson loves to climb up INTO the fireplace, I am fine with it until he starts actually trying to climb through to the other side.


Getting ready for bed


Happy boy


I took Carson back to the Dr on Friday (he wanted to check his ears and make sure the infection was gone) it was not. He still has an ear infection in his right ear but the other ear had cleared up. We got a stronger med this time and hopefully it will take care of it. Poor thing! and poor mommy :). Lynn and Dunning came over Friday since they closed the day care at the fitness center on Friday mornings until the hiring freeze is over which I hope soon since I really liked going on Fridays to my class.
Saturday we got pictures done at JC PENNEYS we were supposed to go to swim lessons but I do not take the twins on meeting Saturdays since they have to use a different pool and its never warm enough and there are too many people in the parking lot and I have to park really far. We are going this Saturday though it will be nice to get back into swimming again. Anyways Kelsey threw a temper tantrum in Penneys and we took the twins out to the car and I told Jim to go back in and order whatever he wanted I was not going back in there for awhile. The reason I know it was a tantrum is because she laughed and clapped her hands in her carseat.
I know I will not schedule pictures at 1:30 anymore, I will do it at 1o or 11 in the morning.
Daddy did get to take his 4 wheeler out Sunday with a friend from work (it was very cold) but he had fun.














1 comment:

amywelborn said...

Carson is a mess! how funny! Love the light switch pic!!