Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Updates

The twins have been great, we have a busy week ahead of us. Next Saturday is our neighborhood garage sale bright and early. I am selling alot of their old baby clothes and hoping to get rid of them all, if not I will bring them out at the fall sale or give them to helping hands.
We still have to clean out the garage before the sale, set up before the sale. This weekend we have to mulch our backyard and get flowers planted (since we wont be able to do it next weekend). Saturday night we are going to our neighbor Michael's 40th birthday which starts at 5:30. Jim is running in the race for the cure (I think) next Saturday so my mother in law was kind enough to watch the twins for me while the sale is going on or Jim would have to miss the race.

That night is our annual neighborhood block party, where the POA officers are elected blah blah.. Last year I went just to hear who was going to do what and make sure I WAS NOT SELECTED TO DO ANYTHING and then I took the twins home and put them to bed. Thats my plan again this year, go for an hour or so then leave.

That's about it for now, nothing else new. Today its supposed to be in the 80's the twins are napping now so when they wake up we will go for a wagon ride and maybe swing. We have to be to church at 5 and I have to change their clothes (they always get dirty at Moms Day Out).

No comments: