Friday, August 22, 2008

Bring it on

So our renter called Jim yesterday and I could hear her yelling at him through the phone, Jim could not get a word in at all. She is going to sue us for her measley(sp) deposit back $500.00 (which is all she gets, since there is a non refundable pet deposit and we automatically keep $300.00 for cleaning) she thinks since she hired a cleaning company and paid to have the carpets cleaned she should get all 800.00 back. She even went as fas as calling Element realty (which no longer exists) to say she was misrepresented and bla bla and wanted to know if they had her deposit which they dont if she had let Jim talk last night she would have known this.
I think she is blowing off steam but if not and she wants to sue us fine BRING IT ON LADY!!!! we will counter sue for the carpet and a couple other things.

Its 5:00 and Carson finally went down for a nap I have no idea what his deal was but he would only sleep 20-30 minutes and wake up crying hysterically I had to take them on a car ride to get him to calm down (I tried everything teething medication, gas drops, teething rings, tylenol) a bottle nothing worked finally I put him down and he went to sleep. Now his bedtime will be all screwed up but oh well an extra 30 min isnt going to kill me or him.

No comments: