Thursday, August 14, 2008

I have no clue

I have no clue where the time has gone since I last posted all I know is I have been very busy and tired. The DVD player quit working on Monday which is odd because I used it on Friday we have another one in our room but that would require moving it and its in a tight spot so its impossible. Luckily our neighbors sold their house yesterday (after only being on the market 1 week) she is a clean freak and clean is what sells (ours sold in Minnesota for the same reason). So he is selling his DVD player and its the one that Jim wants that has the HDMI or whatever anyways we are getting that tonight so my babies can finally start watching videos again.
I will post more info and pictures later the babies are napping so I have to get some things done

No comments: