Sunday, August 3, 2008

Rental House and Missouri

Auntie Lynn is playing with us and I love my sister
Dunning, Jim and Mikel were all putting there lips together and making gross noises :)
Lynn had him laughing about something
At pizza Hut Carson is wanting to know where his daddy went
Her famous look
Playing with great grandparents
Elmer and Carson
Dunning saw himself in the mirror

Who does this?? If it had been cleaned up right away it may have came out the fact that is in the center of the room doesnt help if it were on a side it could be covered up with a tv or chair but its the 1st thing you see when you walk in the room thats why I am upset.
Just had to take these just in case we have to proceed further with her



So our renter moved out on Friday so Jim and I went up there on Saturday to check it out. Now she paid Merry Maids to come in and clean they didn't clean baseboards or cobwebs and the kitchen floor was filthy (however they did clean the bathrooms so I didn't have to do that). She also paid a carpet cleaning place to come out and clean the carpets (since she said she had a couple stains)which I thought SWEET no work for me :) I guess Jim and I thought we would just have to paint a few walls and be done. OH NO!!!! Jim has to repaint the WHOLE HOUSE!!
Plus he has to touch up trim I dont know how the trim got all knicked up and dirty (like smudges that I cant clean off) nailpolish or something on one of them. Here is the worst part, there are like 5 red spots on the carpet (well now they are pink) but they are there. I tried scrubbing last night and today with no luck you can still see them and no one is going to rent it for the price we want with the carpet looking like that my stomach is in knots about it.
I know its a rental and expect wear and tear but not like this, and in the past I have had spots on the carpet but have gotten them out. She also smoked in the house so I have to rent a rug doctor now and see if I can try working on these stains again and maybe it will lift the smokey smell out. She did leave the fridge so maybe we can sell that and make a quick 100 bucks!! Jim was there until 4:30 am painting and has 3 rooms and the laundry room left he went and taped today so he can paint this week. SHE DOES NOT GET HER DEPOSIT BACK and JIM WILL HAVE TO TELL HER!! Now we are debating the laminate flooring there, then we will have to say no pets because it will get scratched but it would be so much easier to clean then carpet. I think the wood would be good for resale since we will always have competition and we need to be better than that.

Mikel, Lynn, Jim and I and the babies went to see Jim;s grandpa today in Purdy. We met them at pizza hut in Cassville (very very busy) and then went to their house for awhile. Carson almost crawled today he was up on all fours and would move one leg but couldnt figure out what to do with the other one so he would fall over. Well I just needed to vent since my stomach is upset because of Carpet and I get to go up on Sat and clean it so Jim can stay home with the babies no more burning the midnight oil like we used to do (Jim still can but I cant).

No comments: