Monday, September 8, 2008

Car Seat update


So I went to Sams tonight and they no longer have the carseats I want as posted a couple days ago. I did find what we want though, they are Eddie Bauer (seems to be the only brand that converts to a backless booster) with the right weight requirements. I found them on http://www.thefind.com/ and typed in eddie bauer adjustable car seat and then it pulled up a bunch of adjustable boosters as they call them. I believe they carry the one posted above at Sears or Kohls and its like 85.00 not bad at all. I guess I was looking at the convertible seats which you can use from infant all the way to toddler but it only converts to a booster not a backless booster, I thought for sure I was losing it since I wasn't able to find the convert to backless booster since I know I had seen it before but then I found what I want so all is good now.
I dont really care where it comes from just as long as it is the forward facing 22-40lbs then 40lbs-100lb backless booster like above. I do need the color to be tan though because that will match the interior of the van. THESE will be the last car seats we will have to purchase so that is a relief so I dont have to go buy a backless booster in a few years for 20.00 a piece.
I know I am a dork to be posting about car seats but I thought I would let you all know what is about to happen with the babies in a few months as we convert them into these seats. It just goes to show how big they are getting!
Other news Jim and I have been eating the leftover food from Bunco on Thursday which were crossiants (sp) and a meat and cheese tray from Sams. This has been our meal for the past few days lunch and dinner to use it all up so at least we got our moneys worth, however I probably wont be making myself a turkey sandwich or ham sandwich for awhile. Maybe I will but on bread not a croissant.

No comments: