Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ELMO LIVE

So Jim and I spent with shipping and tax like 75.00 for Elmo Live (they wouldnt let us use our discount and they wouldnt let us ship it to the store so we could avoid paying shipping). For the babies for their birthday we will see if they like it or not. We don't even get it until the middle of October they were pre selling them online at WM.
Elmo Live sings, dances and all sorts of stuff, if the babies dont like it then we will try and sell it on EBAY to some desperate person needing 1 last minute for a way more then we paid (hopefully). We were going to buy 2 and sell one on Ebay but then I would want to wait until closer to the holidays to list it (when people start doing anything for one) and when the stores all run out but then we thought our plan may not work and we will end up selling it for what we paid.

1 comment:

amywelborn said...

After I ready this, I ordered one for Maddox! I hadn't even heard of it, but he loves Elmo's World....I think "Santa" will give it to him!