Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cleaning of Closet day 2

This may take a while since I can really only do it when the babies are playing in the swing or jumperoo (since Carson crawls I cannot leave him unattended). Anyways the pole fell down again for the 3rd time on Carsons side of the closet (I guess that means there are too many clothes on it) so I moved some of them up. In cleaning out Kelseys side (I am being careful though becuase its supposed to get warm again) so I am only taking out things they don't wear or are too small. She does not have a lot of pants (I thought she did) but she does not. I remember I got a cute pair at Target that were black and she wore them alot when she was a bitty baby now they dont fit :) and I am not driving to target with gas prices so high. When I go to Wal-Mart again I will see if they have a pair of black pants on sale (they have the granimals line) and they are pretty reasonably priced.

I got my free CEO MOM shirt in the mail the other day I wore it to the fitness center today very cool. Thanks Lynn for the info on how to get a free shirt, well the babies are napping and I have a lot of housework to get done

No comments: