Friday, October 17, 2008

Elmo Live

Elmo Live came yesterday, it was so cute I took it out of the big box and had it sitting in its box on Jims chair and I pushed on its foot. Carson was grinning from ear to ear and trying to get the box out of my hand. I opened it carefully (in case we decide to sell it on EBAY we want to keep all of the original packaging). Once I got it out of the box they weren't so interested :) I talked to one of my neighbors and she said they like boxes at that age. I have pictures however they are on the video camera and I haven't figured out how to put them on the computer yet so Jim and I will need to work on that tonight.

Jim and I are going to sign the babies up for a MOMS day out program next month, we are going to meet with the director the 1st part of November to tour the facility, meet the teachers and make sure its where we want the babies to be. I am sending them to Southside church of Christ in Rogers and it is very reasonable its only $75 a month for both babies and thats 1 day a week (9-1). It is only 10 minutes from the house too so I dont have to drive all across town. Other places wanted $65 a month for one child and no discount for the 2nd. This one is charging half price for the second child plus a girl from church has her son going there and she loves it. Also I will be able to get my shopping done during the day (NOT AT 7pm when I am a zombie at that point).

I will post pics later

No comments: