Thursday, October 9, 2008

She's Waving

Here we are fighting over toys, Kelsey gets really upset if Carson takes a toy away from her she cries and screams. I tell her she is going to have to get used to it because after the 1st of the year I plan on putting them in a MOMS DAY OUT program 1 or 2 days a week. I am checking into some places and their rates etc. we shall see.

For sometime Jim has tried to get Kelsey to wave, about a month ago we were leaving church and she was waving to everyone (it was so cute). So she would do it off and on and Jim would hold her up to the mirror and have her wave then today I think it clicked and she will just wave and not have to look at herself in the mirror to do it. We go camping tomorrow we will see how the babies do we may be packing up on Saturday I have a feeling though they will like it (they like being outside).











No comments: