Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Behind on Posting

Hmm if I could only figure out how to get the magazines out of the rack I could play with them and make a big mess for mommy to clean up. :)
He moved for this picture but any time Kelsey is in the jumperoo he tries to pull himself up on it she thinks its funny. By the time I snapped this picture he put his butt on the ground.
Today Carson tried to stand or something, he put both hands on the ground and his legs as well but his body was like he was doing a sit up or plank I think he saw me standing up from sitting on the ground and was trying to copy me.

I just realized it has been awhile since I posted, sorry we have been really busy. The babies did not NAP well at all yesterday therefore MOMMY was really TIRED..... They did much better today!

No comments: