Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Moms Day out

The babies started school today, however I did not get a picture because they were kind of fussy when we left and I left the camera at home. After dropping them off I organized their closet, I had boxes of clothes everywhere so I started marking them for a future garage sale and organizing them. Like what box is going to contain 25cent items, etc....
I also changed the sheets on their cribs and made our bed, I didnt get a chance to clean since the garage sale project (still not complete) took all of my time (I will keep plugging away at it next Tuesday). Its easier for me to price it all now and stick it in the boxes and then I just have to pull them out the night before the sale.

When I went to pick up the babies the teachers said they were very good (no surprise) they napped well and they ATE well, she said she had never seen babies eat so much. I packed them 2 jars of food and a thing of AppleSauce and fruit (which they didnt eat, dont know if they thought it would be too messy or what). They also had a couple bottles of formula and juicey.
Kelsey of course took all the other babies pacifiers and played with them (she is such a bully) :)
That's okay I love her anyway!!!

2 comments:

amywelborn said...

Glad you liked it. So you guys go on Tuesdays? We do Wednesdays....I'm thinking about doing 2 days next spring!!
Also wanted to thank you for all the kind comments and stuff you've sent me...I really appreciate it! Pregnancy just gets SO not fun in the end!!

Bridget said...

Yeah Tuesdays work better for my schedule, I may do 2 days in the summer or next fall not sure.. NO problem I cant imagine being pregnant and having to take care of other kids at the same time (yet people do it) UH!!!!!!!
It has been crazy busy (the babies are teething bad)