Monday, November 24, 2008

More

Bathtime at Papa and Titas I think Kelsey was done


Papa and Kelsey so happy! She loves Papa and her daddy Papa came over last week when he was in town for work and Kelsey was loving on him.



There we are with the wagon on their first ride




Here is a toy my sister got them for their birthday it is a LeapFrog rock and groove table (or something like that) my sister said it was one of the top rated toys for 1 yr olds. I had a video of Carson playing with it but it was too long and wouldn't let me download on here I will try to get a shorter one this week.



Below is Carson walking around the house with his walker, he is getting really good.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

that's funny, we got Dunning the same table for Christmas!

Renae Burt said...

Joshua had that Leap Frog Table...he loved it!! We gots LOTS of use out of it.
Man..Jim's looks JUST LIKE his dad!!
Have a great Thanksgiving!!!
-Renae