Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What we have been up to

UH! hello to you camera and Daddy Pretty girl in her new outfit I couldn't get her to open her eyes

With Daddys hat on, I think she is saluting someone :) (her eczema (sp) on her cheek was bad here). I ended up having to break down and spend $15.00 on a jar of Aquaphor ointment and so far it seems to be working we shall see. One of the teachers at Mom's day out recommended it and someone else told me about it too and they said it really worked.


Oh I need to get that Elmo down so bad!! He tried everything he could to try and reach him at least it kept him occupied and not so whiny (they haven't been feeling well, they are both teething really bad and have colds).



Jim's parents got us this walker for the babies when we were at their house I have those pics but they are on my memory card and on this computer I don't have a slot so I have to wait until tomorrow to get the other ones off the laptop. Anyways he is getting really good at walking behind this. We took it around the living room and into the kitchen on Sunday he was grinning ear to ear.

Messing around with daddys hat, please forgive me for the very dirty shirt he likes to take his BIB off while eating now. I don't think they put their bibs on today at school because they had some food on their shirts when we got home I guess I will have to tell them that bibs are in their bag. This was like 4:45 by the time I took this and it was really bad but too late to change his shirt so I just left it on otherwise I would have already changed him.


Sorry the pictures are kind of out of order I couldn't get them all to download right with blogger.
KELSEY IS STANDING NOW SHE PULLED HERSELF UP IN HER CRIB THIS MORNING AND THEN A FEW MORE TIMES TODAY!!! YEAH KELSEY!!! Of course no pictures of it maybe I can get some tomorrow.

Sams Club has 2GB memory cards for $9.38 so I bought one yesterday my old card was not as big and was full so I was having to delete stuff and it would always say memory card full. I put the pictures on the computer and back them up but then I leave them on the camera so when I am out and people ask me if I have any pics I can whip out the camera. Jim also gets on my case about developing them, I don't do it enough. I try to do it every 3-4 months but I like to wait until I have a lot of them to develop that way I can sit down once and go through them and get copies made for family etc. Sams will be seeing my big order next month, before the babies were born I did like 80+ pics then I did 50+ for their announcements now I am sure I will have another 80+ again. I need to probably start doing it every month its just time consuming to pick which ones etc... Obviously I am really excited about the memory card I mean for $10.00 thats a steal .
Below is a video of Carson and I having some silly time!! He loves to grab Cameras, and cell phones, remotes etc.. so of course he is trying to grab the camera away from me.



Below is Carson with the walker it wasn't that great since like I said he takes it all over and does really well. It was coming on "witching hour" so he had other things on his mind.

2 comments:

Renae Burt said...

This Christmas will be so fun for them....They are getting soo big!

amywelborn said...

Its so funny how Kelsey looks like a girl and Carson is so boyish! They are getting so big! Can't believe they are about to have the first birthday!