Wednesday, February 20, 2008

FRIENDS

Carson and Isabella
Kelsey and Isabella, I guess Kelsey thought it was Carson and decided she was going to try and put her fist in her mouth.
Isabella and Kelsey (Looks like Isabella is pushing Kelsey away, TALK TO THE HAND)

Yesterday we had Isabella over she is 6 weeks old and very cute!!! The mommys had some adult conversation while the babies ate, slept and of course cried. I have pictures I will post of that plus I have pictures of Carson and Kelsey in their bouncer they have figured out how to hit the animals and it makes the music and lights go on. I will post the bouncer pictures later on they are still on the camera which is in the other room and I would have to hook it up to the computer where on the laptop I can put the card in the computer (which is a lot easier).


Jim has decided we need a bigger car since with the twins there is only room for 4 people in my car so the babies and us, which makes it hard when my mom comes to town because then we have to move the car seats to the truck so everyone will fit. We had found a 06 Toyota Sienna mini van that was fully loaded and had 27K miles on it for 27K but we can get a new one for a few thousand more, so we are going with the 08 Honda Odyessey. It is White and is fully loaded except there is not the navigation (which is fine I wouldn't use it, we usually mapquest everything anyway) plus I think Navigation would be a pain to use. We are going to the dealership on Friday (Jim is out of town tonight) so hopefully we will drive it home on Friday (or Saturday). I guess I am okay with a mini van, I would like a Tahoe or Suburban but they are to expensive right now so we will do the VAN and then in 5-8 yrs we will get a suburban.

Jim got me a new laundry sorting basket thing last week (its really cool) Sams club had one that was like 50.00 and you could take the bags out and dump them in the washer. However this one is made by TIDE and it was 15.00 at the associate store and you have to take the clothes out when you want to wash them (and throw them into the wash instead of the whole bag) it has wheels so I can roll it into the laundry room and it has 4 bags and is collapsable if you wanted to fold it up ( I don't see why you would though if you are using it every day). Anyways it has made my life so much easier now the laundry isnt on a pile in the laundry room, I can take out the clothes from each section and throw them in the wash.

No comments: