Friday, February 22, 2008

NEW CAR

Mine is white! It is cool it has leather seats dvd player and when you put the van in reverse it has a camera in the rear view mirror so you can see (if I got the navigation it would be on the navigation screen) but I believe that is on the touring edition or more money :) we traded in my accord of course (very sad to see it go) but I am really impressed at the van it drives like the accord and it doesn't sit to high either.
Today I got a new HONDA ODYESSEY minivan, now I could have waited another couple years but Jim decided we needed a van with the twins. I didn't actually take a picture I just took it from the Honda website (I will probably get sued or fined for republishing it) but oh well.
No pictures of the babies today we really didnt have time, I will try to take some tomorrow. We have to go to Honda at 1 to get some things added to the van so maybe when we get home from there. I have a lot of laundry to do again tomorrow and have got to clean the floors and bathrooms.

No comments: