Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day 2008

Last Friday daddy got home from being gone all week (YBM in KC so he was excited to see his babies and see how big they got so he took some pics of them). I got these sleepers for a shower gift they are 3 month size which the twins are wearing now no more NewBorn stuff. I will have to go through all of their clothes this weekend and put the NB stuff away for now and decide if I am going to sell it in the Garage Sale in May or consign it, I think I am going to consign the name brand stuff like Gap, Old Navy etc and garage sale everything else but I will see how well I do and what I can get for them at the sale.

Kelsey on my knees today!! I was sticking my tounge out at her and she was laughing and trying to stick her tounge out back at me looks like she was successful :)
Look how big they are, especially Carson its almost like Kelsey has taken a break and isnt eating a lot and now Carson is catching up to her and eating like a horse. I know when people see them in their carseats they ask if he is bigger and I know his head is bigger but now that I look at him he may be a bit bigger than her.
This was superbowl Sunday at Mikel and Lynns look how much smaller she was compared to the previous pictures and that was a couple weeks ago.

Happy Valentines Day! Of course I got my roses from Jim, and he brought home a chocolate bundt cake for desert tonight (he is going to pick up Olive Garden my fav too bad we never went there when I was pregnant) and we are going to have it for dinner. Life with kiddos consists of either taking them with you or eating here with them or finding a babysitter we chose to eat here. I took the babies for a walk today in the stroller (I like to walk when its nice out since we have some hills in our neighborhood) and with the wind blowing I had to really work, plus it knocked the babies out for awhile (maybe they will sleep well tonight).


I am putting some pictures on here because it has been a while since I have done that or posted (I honestly try but some days I am lucky to get a shower) and the babies are HUGE!!! Especially Carson his face and his wrists are bigger than ever. Both of them are eating about 5-6 ounces now at each feeding, I am trying to still nurse them but its hit or miss now as they are just so hungry all of the time (growth spurt). Last night I booked our vacation to Las Vegas we are going April 28-May 1 we are really excited, plus we chose to go during the week because for the airfare and hotel it was almost $300 cheaper than the weekend plus it will be less crowded. We are going to stay at the MGM Grand we wanted to stay at the venetian or Mandaly bay but this is just as nice for way cheaper. No we are not bringing the babies my mother in law will be in Tulsa the weekend before and will be coming here that Sunday and staying until we get back on Thursday, we have to fly out of Tulsa so we need to leave early on Monday the 28th.
Well, I will try to post tomorrow!! or if they do anything funny tonight I will put more pictures on then


No comments: