Monday, February 11, 2008

Okay so I haven't posted since Feb 1st I told you I wasn't going to be able to update his all the time. Jim went to the year beginning meeting all last week so it was me and the babies Mon-Fri evening boy I was gld to see him when he got home. On Friday I decided I needed to take the babies out and we went to Once Upon A Child in Fayetteville, the babies are out growing all of their NewBorn size clothes and did not have a lot of 0-3month stuff or 3-6month stuff so I went and bought them stuff. Now I did spend more than I wanted to but I got all different sizes and some really good brands, GAP,POLO, Tommy Hilfiger, Old Navy etc.. And they had boys stuff on clearance so I got some jeans and a couple shirts for 1.00 no girls stuff was that price but some of the jeans I think Kelsey can wear too.
I just got both babies down for a short cat nap (I am sure of it) I need to finish the vacuuming (sp). I will post some pictures of the babies later on tonight or this week (Jim is going out with some work buddies after work and not sure what time he will be home) and how exhausted I will be. I would still like to go to the fitness center (I have to drop another 10 pounds which they say the last 10 are the hardest).

No comments: