Sunday, December 23, 2007

BABIES FIRST TIME AT CHURCH




Here are there church outfits (A neighbor got these for me for a shower gift so I thought they would be cute to wear to church).


We went to church today, we were going to go lastweek but because of the ice we decided to stay home. The babies did really, really well at church like no melt downs or anything, Kelsey did start her scream (as usual) but I fed her and then she went back to sleep. We then went to Olive Garden for lunch (our wait was only 15 minutes) for a Sunday that is good, we had a gift card from Lynns parents so we decided to use it and the babies slept through it all. I could tell they were glad we were home though as I think it was too much for them today.

Jims grandpa called from Monet/Purdy area and said they were on there way to come see the babies they were going to come a long time ago but have been under the weather and did not want to get the babies sick, they stayed for 3+ hours just holding the babies and everything.


Finally mom and I with the babies in front of the Christmas tree, she doesnt know this but we are giving her one of these pictures of her with the babies for a Christmas gift. We picked out a frame together the other day and I told her it was a frame for Lynn (quite sneaky) she will be thrilled.
Well my dinner is ready our neighbor brought over Wild rice soup and I am exhausted and will head to bed after dinner. The babies have been sleeping all day I hope they sleep well tonight :)


No comments: