Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve


Here is the wonderful tree that has been up since before Thanksgiving (like I think the 2nd week in Nov) because I didn't know when the babies were going to come b/c I kept dilating that I supervised Jim while he hung everything this year. Now that I have had the babies I will have to take everything down (yucko). We got rid of a bunch of old ornaments and other junk that I had collected over the years that I didnt want so it was kind of good Jim was in charge of this project because I would have held on to everything again. This isn't that great of picture I tried turning the lights on the tree and it didn't turn out that great I may take another one later.
There are already presents underneath it and the babies have their 1st presents underneath it as well, I am sure tomorrow more presents will arrive.
Tomorrows pictures should be better as the babies will be in several different outfits as I mentioned before they recieved 3 sets of Christmas outfits and I have to take pictures of them in all so I can send a picture to those who gave us the outifts. Plus the rest of the family should be here tomorrow :)



No comments: