Friday, December 21, 2007

Shopping Escapade/Hanging around the house



Carson in his swing, boy he looks like he is having a blast!! This swing is a life saver it keeps them calm we also have the bouncer which works miracles as well.



Daddy,Mommy and Kelsey


Mommy and Kelsey she actually smiled (a little one) for this picture, she is going to be our firecracker (just like her mommy). The reason I say that is she has a very HIGH PITCHED scream and she does it until you giver her what she wants like if shes hungry. I love her cheeks









Jim took these last night I love the pacifiers called (soothies) from the hospital, I tried giving them other pacifiers but they won't take them only these ones.





(here is the aftermath picture of shopping)






So today we ventured out and went to the Pinnacle Hills shopping mall (I have become an expert at opening the double stroller and popping the car seats in) which is a milestone as the stroller is very frustrating to operate. I should be a professional and manuever it with 1 hand by the end of the week.






























No comments: