Saturday, December 29, 2007

Another Day

Today Steve and Teresa came over they are in our church group and they held the babies and we talked for a bit. I went to the fitness center (I just did a brisk walk, I am not doing anything to strenuous until I go back to the dr and he releases me to do other activities) I really need to get back into Tone and Tighten at the fitness center and maybe Yoga again.
Libby and Dan our neighbors brought over dinner for us (they were supposed to bring it last night but they got busy and forgot).
Wal-Mart has this thing called REDBOX where you can rent DVDs for 1.00 a day so I rented Stir of Echos 2 (for a $1.00 it wasn't that good and I wouldnt go out and buy the movie or anything) then we have also rented Spiderman3 which we are getting ready to watch.
Miss Kelsey is sleeping like a log right now and I am not going to wake her up ( I know you are supposed to keep twins on the same schedule but she obviously is not hungry and I don't want to over feed her as I am thinking that is what is leading to her GAS/Indigestion problems).
Jim is playing with Carson and Carson has no idea what to think :)
Well I will post more tomorrow (we are going to church and to a friend of Jims so they can see the babies)

No comments: