Saturday, December 22, 2007

SANTA CLAUS



Today we went to the mall to see SANTA CLAUS!! (this is the best picture we have as they both were woken up and they had no desire to have their picutres taken so they started fussing in the other pictures. I am probably crazy for bringing 3 1/2 week old babies to see Santa (after all what are they going to remember) but it was fun and cute. I thought we were going to have to get pressured into buying the pictures they take for you but they said we were not obligated (Which was good as I could use my camera free of charge).

We then went to the fish city grill for lunch since Jim's boss gave him a $50.00 gift card we all ate the tilapia (Sp) it really wasn't that good I had to dab mine into ketchup to make it have flavor I probably won't order that again. About half way into it the Salmon with pasta was looking really good (I am not a seafood person to begin with but I can tolerate some fish). The babies slept throughout the whole lunch in their car seats and no one made any comments or stared.


We went to JC PENNEYS afterwards as my mom wanted to look for a sweatshirt and we had to feed the babies there as they were at their breaking hunger point. So I went back to the shoe department and sat down on the chairs and Jim and I fed them, this is where people stopped and wanted to know all about the twins. I don't mind the questions I just hate the comments "are they identical", "are these your only children", "you have your hands full". Duh to all of those! Of course I wasnt snotty and rude I just told them the answers I know some people don't think before they speak. We then had to leave I bypassed changing diapers in the restroom there and just headed home (we weren't that far) plus I needed to get them out of their Christmas outfits (WHICH I HAVE 3 SETS of different Christmas outfits which we need to take pictures of them in for all the people who gave them to us).

No comments: