Saturday, March 1, 2008

March 1

Here's my little man so wide eyed everytime he sits in the bouncer he looks over at whoever is sitting in the chair (I think it was daddy).
Here's my Kelsey girl I should have moved the mobile out of the way but she was intently looking at it (I think thats why I snapped the picture and she was calm so I didnt want to disturb the calmness) she also has her pacifier in her mouth.
Here is Daddy and Carson this was last weekend at the Honda dealership, we had to take my van in so they could put on the items Jim negotiated in the deal. The items were all weather floor mats (which go over the carpet and mats already in the car so you just pull them out and hose them off we also have one in the trunk as well) they keep your carpet nice since we have tan interior now, wheel locks and splash guards. Kelsey was in her car seat sleeping and Carson wanted to get up and move around (he has been very, very active lately).

I have been walking with the babies alot lately since it has been so warm out, my neighbor Carla and her daughter Isabella and the twins and I walk. Its been really good because we have some steep hills in our neighborhood and having to push a stroller up them is a big job.(when you have the last 10 pounds or maybe a bit more to lose you have to work hard). Jim and I have talked about getting a walking stroller (those ones that have the big wheels on them) the 1 I want is at Wal-Mart and is like 250.00 I go back and forth on it. I think the stroller we have is fine and we can just replace the wheels when needed, as I cant justify spending the money on the walking stroller plus its probably heavier. No one in the MOMS club has one either (that they are willing to part with) one of the ladies in the group is looking for one also.
Yesterday was leap year day or whatever you call it and Jim's cousin Sheryl had her baby :) baby Addison. She was going to be induced on Sunday (tomorrow) I guess Addison couldnt wait and wanted to have a special birthday that we won't ever forget. We are probably going to see them tonight or tomorrow I debated calling her yesterday as I know when I was in the hospital I had a lot of visitors and didnt mind but it was almost too much with the phone ringing etc.. so I am going to wait until later this afternoon and call her or see if my mother in law has heard anything. I will get pictures when we see them and make sure to post a couple on here!
Jim is traveling and will be home tonight, today was the fishing opener at Roaring River normally I would go as Jim,Mikel and I went last year but I wasnt pregnant then and now with the babies I have no one to watch them. Jim missed it this year because of work I am sure they are all having a good time.
Last year I didn't do to well I usually catch my limit but I only caught a few last year (plus Mikel made me touch the fish) I don't like touching the fish I make Jim bait the hook and take the fish off I just cast the line (hee hee). I guess only brother in laws can get away with making me touch the fish without getting snapped at as you know if it were Jim I would be upset. :) Maybe next year we will go again the twins will be 1 1/2 by then and my MIL can maybe stay with them, as bringing them to Roaring River would not be good.
I hear movement in the other room after their 4-5am feeding I leave them down here (long story which I will explain later). So I should go check and see what that is all about

No comments: