Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bobby's visit

So Bobby was upstairs watching a movie and I ran into the office to send an email and I left the bag with teething tablets, orajel etc in it on the floor. Kelsey likes to play with the bag so I heard her throwing it around in her hands so I really didnt think anything of it (since I thought I had SEALED THE BAG). When I came back in this is what I found the container to the teething tablets open and them scattered all over the floor there were none in her mouth however. She must have been hurting for them (Bobby and I just laughed hysterically). I was going to use the powder for the babies mouths as well now I wont be able to (the powder is from the ones that got crushed somewhere along the way).
Dunning and Carson talking and playing Kelsey and Bobby watching
Bobby and Kelsey (in her tennis dress that Paula got her) Dunning and Carson last night just talking to eachother Dunning looked right at the camera!



Bobby left today those that don't know he (my brother) was in town for 2 weeks he came back with us from MN. I am sad to see him leave as he was a great help but I know he wanted to get home and get his braces and see my parents. I told him next year when he comes it will be better since the babies won't require so much picking up etc.. and we can take a couple road trips like to Silver Dollar City and to see Jims parents in Mayflower and go to the water park. We did things when Bobby was here but we stayed close to the house, and ran a couple errands Jim and Bobby did go canoeing one day and he had fun.
Tomorrow is library day again :) this time without Bobby uh! So now I have to bring the stroller in thats okay I will need to get back to my routine.

Lynn, Mikel and Dunning came over yesterday sine they were showing their house and Lynn was going out for the evening for dinner so Mikel came over after work to eat and take Dunning home.

Kelsey still hasn't got her teeth in yet like Carson has, however she has gotten a bad diaper rash because of teething (I want them to break through now she is in pain and has her fingers in her mouth all the time). I put a lot of ointment yesterday and last night I put on the prescription cream Nystatin on it and some stuff called Lantiseptic (which is a skin protectant) this stuff works better then the butt paste did she is so much better today.



This is the first time she has gone to town in the jumperoo she was doing this for like 45 minutes yesterday of course she was squealing at the same time too.

No comments: