Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

We are doing absolutley nothing today well I shouldn't say nothing. I am getting all of the laundry done so we can pack for our trip tomorrow. I have all of the babies stuff laid out so it just needs to be put in a suitcase (I really don't have that much left, I just don't want to do it).
Its nice having Jim here today I can catch up on getting the house cleaned up so at least we can come home to no food but a clean house :) I haven't bought groceries this week b/c I didn't want to waste any food while we are gone. I don't want that gross smell permiating (sp) my fridge from old veggies and stuff.

We are going to sit outside in our driveway tonight (after babies go to bed) at watch fireworks (if its not raining).

1 comment:

Renae Burt said...

They are getting so BIG Bridget...they are both soo adorable.