Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Trip to Minnesota

Jim and Atari (I think he was hungry here, he wasn't to happy)
Daddy and Kelsey
My cousin Amy with Atari (he looks bigger here)
Amy and Kelsey (She got her to go to sleep, she may have to fly down here and help me, little girl fights it alot).
Carson barley keeping his eyes open
Uncle Mitch and Atari
Carson and Daddy (I think Kelsey was sleeping in Atari's crib), Carson liked getting his picture taken
Atari he is long like Kelsey was

My step mom and Carson

The trip went great I should have some pictures up by the weekend, we are all very tired and I have laundry and other things to do to get caught back up around the house.
The babies are WAY OFF their schedules so putting them down to bed tonight was a challenge we gave them their bath at 6 and were down by 6:30 they were quiet but I don't think they were asleep. By the time 7-7:30 rolled around they were up again :) so I finally had to let them cry it out and I think they finally fell asleep as I type this, I know it will take a couple days. Maybe by tomorrow we will start getting back to normal again :)

No comments: