Thursday, July 17, 2008

Library Day and Other happenings

Carson at the library (he was so content listening to Miss Sue Ann) its amazing to see how much they have changed in their attention spans since we originally started going to the library
Miss Kelsey she was so so, she wanted to stand the whole time this is the only time she really wanted to sit
All of the cousins and Isabella, Kelsey was crying so Isabella had her hand out trying to calm her down :) Kelsey is so flexible.
OOOO I am stuck can I get out!! of course I can Mommy I just like to see the view under the sofa maybe I will dust for you while I am down here (hee hee).
MMMM I am teething and these feel good on my gums and I can chew them with the 2 teeth I have
If I could just get the orajel or teething tablets I would be in a better mood


I am down 5lbs so I have 5 more to go to get to my pre pregnancy weight!! WHOO HOO!!!
I think alot of it has to do with the walking (Carla and I usually walk every morning, unless its raining) but she starts school on the 14th of August so I will be needing a new partner Jana??? Maybe we will go later since Jana will be taking the girls to school in the morning. Also I have been going to tone and tighten religiously 3 times a week (except last week we were on vacation, some days I skip because I have too many things going on that week).
Carson almost started to what looks like a crawl last night on the bed he had is butt in the air and was on his hands and knees and was pushing his butt up and down and started moving his legs almost like doing what we used to call burpees in gym class (he was moving like a frog) so maybe he will start crawling soon :).


1 comment:

Lynn said...

I noticed at your party the other night that you looked like a skinny minny. Good job!