Thursday, July 3, 2008

Library

This was yesterday normally she likes to reach for toys when I put her in the bumbo with the toy bin next to her, now she just makes funny faces
He kept pushing her hands away from the basketball hoop he didn't want her playing with his toy

See he was listening to the story you can kind of see Isabella as well!! She is doing a good job on her tummy
At the library not sure about this face I think she was a little tired :)


Today was library day Carson did so well sitting up by himself! There were a lot of kids there today (more than usual) maybe because its a holiday week and some of the daddy's were there with the mommy's and babies (I assume because they were on vacation from work).
We ran to the associate store afterwards to see if they had any good deals (I went on Monday but its one of those things where you need to go everyday because they are always putting stuff out) they have a lot of Christmas decorations but thats it. I thought maybe I could find some baby orajel or some cleaning products but nothing. Jim always seems to find stuff when he goes (maybe it happens to be a fluke) who knows.
We came home and had bottles and now they are sleeping, we shall see how long that lasts. I am going to try teething tablets today and see if that will extend the nap longer (since they have only been sleeping about 20 min now and I can hear some restling around in there).

No comments: