Friday, April 4, 2008

Another Day

MACHO MACHO MAN!! I WANT TO BE A MACHO MAN :)
This was after we got back from seeing daddy at work Carson did not wear this to see him I had to change him because he kept spitting up I think his tummy was hurting.


We have been very busy the last few days around here, Monday was the twins peditrician appt, Tuesday was busy, Wednesday night was church group, and yesterday was story time at the library and we visited daddy at work lastnight was Bunco so tonight will be a relaxing night. Carla who I walk with during the day except for yesterday and today because of the weather had an extra Exersaucer that she got as a gift and sold to me for $10. Jim and I will probably put that together tonight after the twins go to bed. I was going to put it together today but I just got the twins down for a nap (whic hI am sure will be a short cat nap) and I dont want to bang around and wake them up.
I didn't take any pictures at story time yesterday I don't know why I didn't I just was too busy with the twins. Dunning came to story time not that he or the twins had any clue that their cousin was there but it was fun for us.



No comments: