Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TAX DAY

This is after our walk (I had given him Tylenol before we left because he was running a small fever it must have finally kicked in).
I am a cool dude!!!!

Happy 28th Birthday Meredith enjoy your last birthday without kids :)

We got new neighbors today we knew they were going to close on the house today, I assume their stuff is showing up tomorrow (I didn't ask a lot of questions because it was like 9am and I just ran out to put something in the mailbox and stopped to introduce myself.

They have 4 kids, a 7yr old boy, a set of twin girls that are 4 1/2 and a boy who is 2. They are from Pennsylvania.

Carla and I walked this morning it was a bit cool but I needed to get out of the house. My mom came in this afternoon so we went to the airport to get her she came back here and is taking a nap.

I took the twins out for a walk again so my mom could sleep for awhile, tomorrow she should be all rested and we will run around town, she wants to go to Best Buy and a couple other places.


Carson now has Kelseys cold so they both were sniffling all day I would try to use the aspirator to get it out of their noses but they would get very upset.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

LOVE the socks! :)