Thursday, April 24, 2008

Library and Nap


They were holding hands here!!
This is what we learned about at the library today notice the spider in the upper right hand corner of the Easel we did itsy bitsy spider with it today.

This morning was our weekly story time at the library, Miss Sue Ann read books about ducks. Carson was not having it today at the library I tried clapping his hands and he just cried, I think he was tired he napped before we left but it must not have been long enough. They both did very well napping, Carson napped 2 hrs this afternoon and Kelsey did about an hour, then I took them for a walk around 3:30 and they slept for another hr or so I left them in the stroller while I planted some flowers and swept out the garage. If you don't recall I had a hard time with them all week wanting to nap and they were very, very crabby by 4pm.

Carson has not been waking up early at all so that is good, he still has a congested nose but now I think it has to do with allergies.



No comments: