Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Carson's Ear

So I called the drs office and got an appt for 9:45 not with Dr Foster but with another Dr. I took the appt as I didnt care what dr as long as he could get seen today. Turns out Carson popped an ear drum, he said its common and that his congestion probably traveled up to his ear and eventually popped due to all the pressure. I felt horrible since I waited so long to bring him in, the dr said it would not have mattered they would not have been able to catch it until it popped anyway. So now he is on amoxicilian twice a day for 10 days and that should take care of it :) we go back on Monday for their 6month and he said to remind the dr to have it looked at then. I am hoping this is not going to lead to tubes in the future (he said this will heal on its own) I do need to ask Dr Foster if he will be able to participate in swim lessons (I would think he would be able to) and we will just have to watch his ear.
I did get Carson's weight and he is 15lbs 12oz ALMOST 16lbs! uh!!! BIG BOY :) he has come along way since his 4lb days. It will be interesting to see if he gains anymore between now and Monday.
I don't know if I posted on here previously about the Revenue office and the van a few months ago we got a letter stating they never recieved the loan paperwork (we gave it to the girl when we got our tag) but apparently it wasnt the signed copy. The bank we used to get the loan is in MN and they don't get how Arkansas works (or the fact they make it so difficult) then last week we got a letter from the state saying that they needed a letter from the bank (ON THEIR LETTERHEAD) apparently the state got a letter from the bank but it wasnt on the letterhead. Like someone would have the time to make something up like that anyways the letter needed to state that they can title the car in Jim or my name. So I finally got that faxed over today (which woke Carson up from his nap) at least it is all done she did call me back and said they would release the title. I don't think we will be buying a car again for awhile and if we do Jim will just put it in his name or make sure the loan has both or names on it (thats what got us all messed up).
It looks like its going to keep raining all day! It had stopped when I left Sams club with the prescription (and my babies in shorts) so people were looking at me like I was crazy since it wasnt hot nor cold like 65ish.
On a funny note... I was getting Carson out of his carseat (he was asleep) so I was trying to be careful and quiet and Kelsey shot her head up out of her carseat and started looking at me but she couldn't keep her eyes open so she kept cracking them shut and then opening them again and pulling her head back it was funny and I started laughing!!! the things they do to crack us up!

1 comment:

amywelborn said...

Poor Baby!!! How is the little guy. That sounds painful...Hope he is feeling better!