Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tuesday

He was stretching his arms out like he wanted to give mommy a big HUG!!!
Hello there!
My hand tastes good :)

Yesterday it was kind of hot and humid :) the babies and I really didn't do alot we went for a walk around the neighborhood and napped and played with toys. Carson and Kelsey are getting really good in their exersaucer and Jumperoo Carson plays with all of the toys on the jumperoo and can entertain himself for about 15-20 minutes or so. They also can hold their heads up really well :)

Carson is doing better at sleeping he is waking up at 5 now it still isnt the 7 that it used to be but I think they are going through a growth spurt because they are eating every 2 hrs during the day instead of their normal 4 hrs. Hopefully it passes and they sleep until 7 again :) not that 5 isnt okay I just liked 7.

Today I fed them both at 5 then put them back to sleep and they slept until around 645 fed them again and they napped around 830 to 9 and now they are napping again (its 10) we shall see how long they nap.


We have church group tonight we have not been for about 3 weeks, my mom was here then we were out of town and there was something else that came up and we couldnt go. I have passed another song on guitar hero (Jim has done like 20+ songs) I am getting Wii fit for mothers day it comes with a pad and you can do yoga, aerobics and something else. I should be able to do it when the babies nap every day :)


No comments: