Monday, May 12, 2008

STROLLER WALK

Look at her legs hanging over :)



I put the babies in the stroller WITHOUT car seats today for the first time, I wanted to try it and it worked well. I figured it was time to start doing this since they like to sit up more now and I can still recline the seats, my neighbor Jill thought it would be better because they could look around and see more . It went fine but towards the end they were tired and cranky and hungry so I had to cut it short a bit, lately they have been not liking walks. I contributed some of it to being in the car seat and getting hot and sweaty :), we will try it again later on this afternoon after they get a good nap and eat. ALSO it was so much easier without the car seats the stroller felt a little lighter (which is good when you have to climb hills).




No comments: