Monday, May 19, 2008

Kelsey's Rash/Swimming lessons

So Kelsey developed a rash when Jim and I were in Vegas it was just behind her legs and on the creases of her arms. We thought it may have been the lotion we were using so we switched and started using Eucerin (the thick stuff) well that didn't help it made it bigger. I kept thinking it will go away so I didn't call the drs office right away. I asked my neighbor last week and she said that she thought maybe it was some kind of fungus and to call the drs office. I called and the nurse said to put lotion on it and a lot of vaseline and call her on Monday if it didnt get better. Well I called today and got her an appt for 9:15 its one of those deals where you have to call right at 8am and be ready to go because they usually have openings first thing (depending on how fast you can get there) turns out the dr thinks it may be eczema. I thought maybe it was because it is in the areas where eczema forms but it looked worse then just a rash, he prescribed some steroid cream and told me to use it on her twice a day along with the lotion and vaseline (he said to put it all on thick).

It doesn't seem to bother Kelsey at all no itching and pain (thats why I wasnt to eager to call because she wasn't in pain) and we go back June 2nd for their 6month check up that I thought I could hold out until then but her skin was looking really RAW in the area with the rash.
I normally go to tone and tighten at 845 on Monday, Wed and Fridays so I just went to the fitness center after the dr and worked out on the eliptical machine for 30 minutes, then to Sams to get the prescription filled.

Turns out Sams club has pulled all their Members mark wipes and diapers because they are repackaging (thats what the kid said who works there) I asked Jim to check with the buyer to see if they are repackaging and when they expect to have them back in stock. Now they have pampers/huggies wipes and they are $2.00 more for a box and the box only has 600 or so wipes the MM have 720 maybe Sams will honor the MM pricing (Highly doubtful but I will ask the next time I need them). I wonder if this repackaging has to do with what I heard on the news that all products are being repackaged with smaller qtys for the same price or more due to the failing economy.

Sams Club has recalled their members mark wipes with the lot number 08-102 check your box and bring them back to the club if yours are affected apparently they can mold. NICE!!! Good thing my box is okay :)

I won't have pictures today because Jim has the camera he went to Kansas City to see the WWE raw he and a few other guys from work took a special needs guy they work with to see it (he likes wresling) they took my van so I have been driving the truck (not used to it so it was a rocky ride at first). We are going to record the show its on USA @ 7pm I am going to look for Jim he said they are like 6 rows up from the main floor so maybe the camera will spot him out :) he wont be home until like 1 or 2 am and plans on going to work tomorrow so we shall see.

I am soo excited I got the twins in the baby and me swim lessons at the fitness center and I got into the Saturday class. SinceJim travels during the week and the other classes were offered during the week we needed a Sat class. Monday would have been my 2nd choice but Saturday is so much better the classes start June 1st I needed to wake up at 5am to call the aquatics director and have her manually put them into the system since they aren't 6months yet (at the time of registration) so I couldn't use the automated system. She put them in and we are good to go!! Also because it is summer session they told me I needed to call 1st thing because the classes will fill up fast. They will do baby and me from 6-17 months and then another baby and me 18-36 months, I am hoping they will enjoy it the pool may freak them out a bit. Kelsey loves taking her bath she kicks her legs and splashes water around all over so we are thinking she will love it (we shall see).

No comments: