Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy 6 month Birthday babies

Notice the bib the drool has not stopped however it looks like the antibiotics are working as his nose has been draining and I have been able to get out alot of goop.
She was just reaching her feet right before this not sure what she is thinking here, she has had her hands in her mouth all day.
I tried to get him to look up here I got him with his eyes closed, note a different outfit then before we had a major blow out in his diaper and I had to change him. This was also pushing 5ish and they both refused to take their afternoon nap so they were VERY,VERY FUSSY here :)
Daddy got home shortly to relieve mommy :)



Here are some pictures of my babies at 6 months old they aren't the greatest pictures (I tried getting some of them together but it didn't work out to well). Auntie Lynn and Cousin Dunning came over today and we walked in the heat.


No comments: